ROCKETS BUILT AND FLOWN
IN DAYS INSTEAD OF YEARS
TO BUILD THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY IN SPACE
Relativity is the first autonomous rocket factory and launch services leader for satellites.
We are disrupting 60 years of aerospace.
- Reliability: 100x Fewer Parts
- Speed: 10x Faster Production Time
- Flexibility: No Fixed Tooling and a Simple Supply Chain
- Optimization: Compounding Iteration Quality and Time Improvements
FROM RAW MATERIAL
TO FLIGHT IN 60 DAYS
THE WORLD’S FIRST 3D PRINTED ROCKET
Terran 1 is the only medium payload launch vehicle engineered to adapt to the changing needs of satellite operators.
- Launching up to 1,250 kg to Low Earth Orbit
- Best-in-class payload fairing volume
- 100x fewer parts than traditional rockets
- Entirely designed, built and flown in the United States
THE AEROSPACE FACTORY
OF THE FUTURE, NOW
Seeing the future happen faster
Starting with rockets, our Stargate factory vertically integrates robotics, software, and patented 3D printing technologies to digitize manufacturing. Our proprietary process optimizes every aspect of aerospace development and enables faster, more frequent, and lower cost access to space.
EXPANDING THE POSSIBILITIES
FOR HUMAN EXPERIENCE
We have a vision of scaling and sustaining an interplanetary society,
with the goal of printing and launching the first rocket made on Mars.