A New Way TO build
Relativity is creating the rocket factory of the future:
- An entirely 3D printed rocket
- A proprietary building-sized metal 3D printer - Stargate
- Intelligent hardware + software
- Robotic automation enabled by low part count
Complete printing of our rocket, Terran 1, reduces vehicle part count from nearly 100,000 to under 1,000 components - and is the first step toward an entirely autonomous factory.
A New Way TO DESIGN
We are accelerating the design process by removing barriers between the digital and physical worlds.
The first result is our engine, Aeon 1:
- Over 70 tests in < 12 months’ development from scratch
- No compromises: one of the highest-performance-per-dollar rocket engines in the world
- Oxygen + methane propellants
- Highly scalable architecture
Use of distributed computing to simulate hundreds of designs in several weeks
Our unique ability to physically build select designs at nearly the same pace
Relativity: Flying better rockets faster
A New Way TO Fly
We plan to be the orbital launch services leader for satellite constellations.
But that is just the start. The creation of entirely 3D printed + automated rockets is intentionally on-path to the core reason we started Relativity in the first place: Our Mission.